I want to change my PAN card address

I want to change my PAN card address some one else address is printed on my pan card. How can i correct/change my address? As we all know pan card can be use as identity proof but not as a address proof because we can not find our address any where on the pan card. Np, If you want to change your address as per address in income tax department records. visit any TIN-Facilitation  managed by NSDL or UTI center, ask them for change and correction form of pan card it will cost you Rs.5. If you want to apply online, in this case you need to download the change/ correction form and also need to have credit card to pay pan card fee online.

Fill the pan card change/correction form by ticking the Address Section, mention your existing PAN Card number and provide the new address and and submit in the same center. You may get corrected PAN Card with your changed address within 30 days.