Reissue Pan Card

Reissue Pan Card is needed because I have lost my pan card but i have my pan card number, i also have the photo copy of my pan card so what should i do, What is the process to get a duplicate pan card or new pan card?

First of All If you have lost your PAN card, you need to notify the police and get an FIR from your local police station. for escaping from any misuse of lost or misplaced PAN Card.

Apply for reissue of pan card or an duplicate pan card online through NSDL or UTI website, you can also visit NSDL or UTI  pan card services center too. there is no extra pan form available for duplicate pan card or reissue of pan card on nsdl or uti website. Change/correction in pan card is use for new duplicate pan card and reissue of pan card. For downloading reissue of pan card form and detailed information check the link duplicate pan card.